On June 2, 2021 from 4 PM to 5PM, join Cruise and six community leaders from San Francisco District 6, for a compelling and in-depth discussion about the challenges being faced by small business in the city right now, and how new technology being developed by Cruise will transform the landscape and offer those businesses new opportunities to better connect with their customers.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER TODAY!
The California DMV has approved Cruise’s Driverless Testing Permit. After years of careful testing, thoughtful development, and robust validation, Cruise is now taking the natural next step and slowly beginning fully driverless testing with zero emission vehicles in San Francisco.
In this sixth in a series of citywide webinars, Moderator Vas Kiniris, the Director of Business Development at NEXTSF, will be joined by Kenny Montilla, Public Affairs Manager at Cruise, and the six District 6 leaders.
2. Cruise will share a presentation laying out their vision for an autonomous vehicle system for San Francisco and reveal breakthrough features that will be of particular interest to small businesses.
3. We will present a short video highlighting our D6 merchant corridor.
4. Our D6 community leaders will speak about the current challenges and aspirations of their specific business corridors, especially related to small business customer outreach and deliveries.*
5. Kenny Montilla will discuss with the community leaders about how the technology that Cruise will soon be debuting can provide solutions to many of the issues that merchants are facing.
6. Attendees will receive a survey following the conclusion of the webinar, seeking their feedback and providing next-step links so they can stay informed and participate in future events relating to the roll out of Cruise’s new technology.
*Attendees are encouraged to post their questions during the discussion via the Q&A portal. Questions will be forwarded to the moderators.
Attendees will receive an email notification from Eventbrite with Zoom log-in details 24 hours prior to the start of this webinar.